I hope you're well. I'm back from vacation and currently accepting a limited number of new clients, If you are ready to embark on new more empowered life or are seeking positive change then now is the perfect time to begin a energy healing program, take a class or start a coaching program.
With over 20 years of experience and the honor of being an International best-selling author in energy medicine and Reiki, I offer a proven track record of success and expertise that I share with my clients. If you're ready to embark on a journey of transformation, let's make it happen together.
My approach is straightforward and particle with a dash of magic! You will laugh, grow and heal as we work together to heal. I'm here to guide and support you every step of the way. No fussy frills, silly dogma or pretentious spiritual bypass, just genuine care and expertise.
Reach out, here calendly.com/sarahparkerthomas/consultation and let's start this exciting chapter together!
Release the burden of trying to please everyone, and discover the joy that comes with staying true to who you are, unapologetically. Embrace your authentic self and find the peace and happiness you are longing for!
I will be back in Feb. Have a great holiday season and I look forward to catching up with you!
Have you ever been in a relationship that was out of balance? It probably began normally, but somewhere along the way, it became all about the other person. Their happiness, their well-being, and their needs had to be met first, and what you wanted or needed didn't seem to matter. But the odd thing was, you stayed awhile or maybe are still in this type of relationship. This could be because of codependency. Codependency is a common issue that can affect anyone, but the good news is that you can overcome it. In this blog post, we'll go over what codependency is, and I will share some practical steps to break free from it and regain control of your life.
What is Codependency?
Codependency is a complex pattern of behaviors and emotions that often develop in relationships where one person consistently puts the needs of the other before their own. It can manifest in various ways, but some common signs of codependency include:
1. Excessive People-Pleasing: You might find yourself constantly doing things for others, even if it means sacrificing your needs and desires.
2. Difficulty Setting Boundaries: You may struggle with saying "no" and setting healthy boundaries in your relationships, fearing it will upset or disappoint others.
3. Fear of Abandonment: You might go to great lengths to avoid being alone or fear rejection and abandonment by loved ones.
4. Losing Your Identity: Codependency can lead to losing your sense of self as you become overly focused on the needs and wants of others.
Can you beat codependency?
How to Beat Codependency
1. Self-Awareness: The first step is recognizing that you're in a codependent situation. Self-awareness is crucial for any personal growth journey. Take some time to reflect on your behavior and emotions in your relationships. Are you consistently putting others' needs before your own? Are you afraid to be alone? If so, you may have some codependent tendencies.
2. Seek Support: It's essential to reach out for help. This could be in the form of a therapist, counselor, life coach, or a trusted friend or family member. They can provide guidance, encouragement, and a safe space to discuss your feelings and experiences.
3. Establish Boundaries: Learning to set and maintain healthy boundaries is key to overcoming codependency. Practice saying "no" when you need to and respect your limits. It's not selfish to prioritize your well-being.
4. Self-Care: Invest time in self-care activities that promote your physical and emotional health. This could include exercise, meditation, journaling, or pursuing hobbies and interests that make you happy.
5. Boost Self-Esteem: Work on improving your self-esteem by recognizing your worth independent of others' opinions. Self-affirmations, self-compassion, and positive self-talk can help with this.
6. Independence: Focus on reclaiming your independence and personal identity. Reconnect with your interests and values. Rediscover who you are outside of your relationships.
7. Communication: Open, honest, and assertive communication is key. Express your needs, wants, and feelings in a healthy way, without fear of rejection or judgment.
8. Take Small Steps: Overcoming codependency is a process that takes time. Don't rush it. Be patient with yourself and celebrate your progress, no matter how small.
Codependency is a challenging pattern to break, but with self-awareness, and support, you can overcome it. Remember that you deserve happiness and healthy relationships just as much as anyone else. By taking these steps, you can reclaim your independence and build more fulfilling connections with others while maintaining your well-being. Don't be afraid to seek help when needed; it's a sign of strength and a crucial part of the healing process.
I hope you found this mini-guide helpful. If you have questions or need more info. please reach out.
Do you ever feel like life is a whirlwind, with too much to do and not enough time to do it all? You're not alone. If you look up 'overwhelmed' in the dictionary you are likely to find my picture, lol. But thankfully I was able a few years back to take control of the chaos that was my life, and now things flow so much smoother.
Many of us lead hectic lives, juggling work, family, and personal activities. We fall into bed exhausted and wake up the same way because we are overwhelmed. But it doesn't have to be that way; by organizing five fundamental areas of your life—your schedule, work, money, meals, and routines—you can regain control, reduce stress, and unlock your potential for success. In this blog post, we'll explore why organizing these areas is crucial and how you can begin today.
1. Your Schedule:
Why: A well-organised schedule ensures that you make time for what matters most, reduces stress, and increases productivity.
Why: An organised work life leads to higher efficiency, increased job satisfaction, and more significant career growth opportunities.
Why: Organising your finances helps you achieve financial stability, reduce debt, and work toward your financial goals.
Why: Planning and organising meals leads to healthier eating habits, better nutrition, and time savings.
Why: Organised daily routines establish consistency, reduce decision fatigue, and foster positive habits.
Organising these five key areas of your life isn't about creating rigid structures; it's about empowering yourself to live more intentionally and authentically. By doing so, you'll find more time for what truly matters, reduce stress, and create a foundation for achieving your goals.
Grab the FREE checklist printable (2nd picture minus the crystals) that goes with this blog post: sarahparkerthomas.podia.com/checklist-life-organisation
"My zone of genius is around mentoring, guiding and coaching inspired, creative, conscious and spiritual entrepreneurs and individuals to connect with their deepest desires and values so they can rise with grace. I believe in treating the "whole person" and with simple energetic shifts they can reach their highest potential and serve from a place of inner peace and fulfillment."
“If I am not good to myself, how can I expect anyone else to be good to me?”
― Maya Angelou
"Every day is a new beginning, choose wisely."
-Sarah Parker Thomas
“We are all a work in progress.
And the possibilities are endless.”
Sarah Parker Thomas