For COACHING AGREEMENT, TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please take some time to read and review this document so that you can get the most out of your Coaching Session. This document constitutes the COACHING AGREEMENT between Sarah Parker Thomas and the person named as “Client” below. To accept the agreement and continue with your Coaching Sessions please read and return the full document to our office after completing the Agreement Section at the bottom of the form. Please check the first page for correct details and complete any missing details as appropriate prior to returning the form. Please ensure each point is initialed by you in the appropriate space to the side of the details to confirm your understanding and agreement, our lawyers thank you for providing them the chance to show they can write documents.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR CHANGE
At Bliss Soul 2 Soul we work from the core belief in the “law of Cause and Effect”, or “Reasons and Results”. We are all fully responsible for our own lives and decisions. Each of us can choose to be at cause for all of the results in our lives or we can allow ourselves to believe that we are at the effect of situations and events directed by others. Those on the “effect” side of the equation tend to have “reasons” for their lack of results. • The responsibility for change rests entirely with each of us • Your Coach will do everything possible to support you in achieving your own results and desired outcomes; your Coach cannot make any changes for you • You are responsible for the cause of all change in your life • Your Coach will work with you to identify solutions and offer suggestions, options and coaching based on their own personal experience, training and the information you give them • All decisions and courses of action are entirely yours and you accept full responsibility for such decisions and actions • You should always carefully evaluate the consequences of various options and act accordingly including seeking Professional Advice prior to taking actions where appropriate • The Client, by signing this Coaching Agreement form hereby agrees and acknowledges that the Company and its agents, employees and servants are not licensed investment advisors, licensed real estate agents, licensed financial planners, qualified or practicing accountants, qualified or practicing finance professionals, qualified or practicing health professionals or qualified or practicing legal professionals
OTHER CURRENT AND PAST TREATMENTS You warrant that you do not have a history or current diagnosis of mental illness. Further, you warrant that you are not currently undergoing therapy or treatment of any kind by a medical doctor or licensed therapist, or that if you are you have gained the express written permission (by way of signed referral letter – available from our offices) of your therapist of medical doctor. If you cannot make these warrants, you have an obligation (for the sake of your own wellbeing) to inform your Coach and Bliss Soul 2 Soul of any such history or current diagnosis so we can discuss if this is the most appropriate avenue for you. If at any time your Coach believes that therapy (other than Coaching) is more appropriate for your situation we reserve the right to cancel your coaching sessions and refer you to an appropriate licensed therapist. All pre-paid and unused payment for Coaching sessions will be refunded. CONFIDENTIALITY Your Coach and Bliss Soul 2 Soul will not divulge that you are in a coaching relationship without your express consent. You, of course, are free to discuss the coaching relationship with anyone at anytime. This confidentiality statement is valid only insomuch as the appropriate state or federal laws allow. In the case of an Employer sponsored coaching arrangement, the confidentiality statement will be subject to the Employer’s own company policy. The coaching relationship is not privileged and as such all records regarding the coaching sessions can be subpoenaed.
SCHEDULING All Coaching Sessions are scheduled in advance by direct agreement between you and your Coach. Your success and personal breakthroughs are our priority; please make them yours as well. If for any reason you cannot attend a scheduled Coaching Session you are fully responsible for informing your Coach and arranging alternate times. A minimum of 48 hours notice is required otherwise the session will be deemed to be forfeit. To avoid confusion it is necessary that you either speak to your Coach in person or via phone or contact (and receive reply) to an email. TASKING Behavioural Tasking is a very important element in much of our Coaching Session work. You may be asked to perform certain tasks prior to Coaching Sessions. These tasks are designed to assist in accelerating your change work and the achievement of your desired results. Your safety and wellbeing must be your primary responsibility and as such it is incumbent on you to inform your Coach if you believe you are unable to perform any task due to any reason. If you accept the tasking it is imperative that you complete the task/s as fully and completely as possible. Sometimes the tasking will be required to be completed before your next Coaching Session will take place. EXTRA TIME Your Coach is available between session times to talk if the need arises. Whether it is to discuss an issue or concern or share something great. There is no charge for any of these brief “catch up calls”. They are provided to help assist and support you in your change and results achievement. This is an additional service provided free to ensure you receive superior value and results. Your Coach may not always be available for you immediately and if so will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible. EMAIL ACCESS Your Coach is also available during the week via email to share wins, seek clarity on actions or review minor issues. Feel free to use the resource of your Coach in this way. Again, there is no charge for any of these brief “catch up emails”. They are provided to help assist and support you in your change and results achievement. Your Coach may not always be available for you immediately and if so will endeavour to reply to you as soon as possible. REFERRAL AND REWARD PROGRAM We know you will receive value from your Coaching. There will be times when you want to share that value and the value of Coaching with an associate, colleague, employee, family member, or other loved one. We love referrals and being able to help people associated with our existing Clients to achieve the same kind of results and help them live better lives day to day. We also like to reward our existing Clients for sharing the benefits of Coaching and referring our company. Full details of the program are available from your Coach.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS These terms and conditions form a part of your agreement with Bliss Soul 2 Soul and apply to your Coaching Sessions as indicated overleaf, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions issued or stipulated by anyone else other than Bliss Soul 2 Soul. In these terms and conditions, all references to “us”, “our” and “we” mean Bliss Soul 2 Soul. This agreement has no relation to any other agreement held with Bliss Soul 2 Soul.
• Initial Cancellation Period If you wish to cancel the agreement and payments within 5 business days of the date indicated overleaf you may do so for a full (100%) refund of any monies paid less the cost of any products delivered. This refund is only available if the services have not commenced in any way; if this is the case and commencement of services has been agreed to take place prior to the 5 day period full refund shall not be available. Refunds may take up to 21 days to process after notice of cancellation.
• Notice of Cancellation All notice of cancellation must be in writing and delivered by mail, or emailed to email@example.com. Voicemail and verbal correspondence do not constitute acceptable cancellation notice. In the event of cancellation, you will forfeit any bonus offers and be billed for any already received. Cancellation notice will be deemed to be the date on which Bliss Soul 2 Soul receives the written notification. Should the client fail to notify Bliss Soul 2 Soul in writing of any changes and not attend the event, there will be no refunds, credits or transfers available.
• Terms of Coaching The Coaching Programs described overleaf are created and sold as whole packages and cannot be altered or partially completed in any way. If you are enrolled in continuing Coaching the term of coaching (number of sessions over monthly term) is set out in the document overleaf. Unused sessions due to premature withdrawal from the Program may not be eligible for refund, credit or transfer.
• No membership suspension Once your Program is in progress, you will not be able to pause your account on hold during any part of the term.
• Coaching Calls You understand that the Program provides personal Coaching services with a qualified and trained coach and could include other tele-calls, webinars and online coaching materials in addition to your Coaching Sessions. Unless otherwise specified, members receive the number and duration of coaching sessions shown overleaf. If you miss any scheduled sessions, there are no make up sessions or refunds. Telephone calls with a coach during your membership are at a Client’s expense. Coaches do not call Clients.
• Payment Plans If any instalment payment should default, the registrant will have seven (7) days to rectify the situation. When the scheduled coaching session is within those seven (7) days, the coach will postpone the session till payment is received. If payment is not received by the end of the 7 days, all special discounts and bonuses will be forfeited and full tuition will apply. If a Client should default on any instalment payment, the result may be cancellation from the Program and the Cancellation Policy will apply. An N.S.F. or credit card decline will result in penalty from our payment processing company in cases of payment default.
• Program changes Bliss Soul 2 Soul reserves the right to change, modify or cancel the Program as considered necessary. Any such change will be made in consultation with the Client.
• Cancellation by mutual agreement If at any time either the Client or Coach believe that the Coaching Sessions and agreement are no longer serving the needs of the Client they may initiate a discussion to rectify the situation prior to cancelling the Program or Sessions. Initial contact should be through email wherein the Client or Coach detail their beliefs and reasons for such beliefs. A discussion will then occur between the Client and Coach to resolve any issues and determine resolution. If after discussion both parties agree the resolution to be termination of the agreement then a refund of any amount paid for unused services will be given to the Client within seven (7) business days.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY All material relating to the Program is subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights. The copyright in all such materials remains the property of their owners and may not be recorded, used or reproduced, without the written permission of the copyright owner. You agree not, at any time, to do anything that would infringe the intellectual property rights in such materials.
INDEMNIFICATION The undersigned agrees to release Bliss Soul 2 Soul (Sarah Parker Thomas), its officers, employees and representatives and their respective heirs, successors and assigns form any claims which the undersigned may otherwise have been arising out of or in any way related to participation in the Coaching Program and harmless from any loss or liability from actions taken or situations created as a results of the Coaching Sessions or relationship. You understand that all action taken is performed voluntarily. Clients should seek independent professional advice before undertaking any physical, business or investment actions.
AGREEMENT SECTION By entering into a Coaching Agreement either through signing a Coaching Form/Agreement with Bliss Soul 2 Soul or paying any amount to Bliss Soul 2 Soul for Coaching Services you agree to abide by the terms and conditions as set out above.