Day 1 of August Birthday Sale!
Today we celebrate with an offer from the SPT wellness coaching site. Are you ready to feel better? Do you feel overwhelmed with all the contradictory information on line? If you are looking for a deeper understanding of wellness, nutrition and healing, broken down in an easy to understand format we have you covered! Sarah offers a private VIP Library of 100s of reports, recipes, videos, e-books and articles on health and wellness to her coaching clients, but today you can grab this MEGA resource for yourself without spending thousands of dollars!
What you get: unlimited access to the VIP Wellness Library (its like having a health coach available 24/7) Read, listen, and print the information at your own pace.
Bonus #1: You will also gain entrance to the VIP Business library! Read, watch and learn how to move your business forward!
Bonus #2: Subscribe for 3 months and also receive a FREE 1/2 hour coaching session with Sarah!
Bonus #3: Online Challenges included! The VIP library often hosts private, online challenges. Read about past challenges and take advantage of this offer to become a member now to gain access to the Sept Challenge on Overcoming Guilt.
Cost: Each Library cost $47 a month — but you can lock in this offer for $35USD! Using todays link and GRAB BOTH Libraries and hundreds of resources FOR ONLY $35USD!
This is a subscription service and will bill monthly. You can stop anytime, but if you return you will pay full price.
Grab your spot today for only $35USD
OR SAVE MORE: Prepay for three months today and receive a 1/2 hour live coaching call:Gain all the above bonuses and MORE! Prepay for 3 months at this low price and receive a FREE ($150 VALUE) Coaching Session with Sarah. In this mini session you can discuss health, your business or anything you wish. You have three months to book this mini session.
Extra Perk ahead!
Are you a member of the SPT VIP Library? The Bliss Health and Wellness Library is your go to resource for learning how to stay well, improving your diet and includes nutritional guidance, life coaching checklists, ebooks and resources to help you laser focus your energy.
Its like having a personal coach at your disposal 24/7! You get information on exercise, diet, aromatherapy, herbs, reiki, crystals, elixirs, cancer treatments, disease, anxiety, and the list goes on and one. This is a great resource for furthering your knowledge at your own pace, from a trusted source. No more wondering if what you are reading is accurate or outdated. Watch new videos, download reports and ebooks to help you and support your family on this journey to wellness and personal peace.
Now we have added a new birthday session to your membership!
Enjoy a birthday video hangout/healing/chatting session! We can do a mini session or a quick clearing or talk nutrition. Whatever you need at the time. You will receive a 1/2 hour live session in your birthday month! (This is in addition to any regularly scheduled coaching calls or group sessions.)
I love live events! Don’t you?
Its great to meet people you only work with online and mingle with new folks. If you have been holding back on having a live event, there is no better time than today to begin planning it. It’s easy to have a successful live, in-person event if you prepare. And yes, they do require a little more work than a webinar or teleseminar but they are much more profitable and fun. Follow these tips you’ll be well on your way.
4. Consider Hiring an Event Planner – The cost of an event planner is more than worth it when you consider all the little things that need to be done to ensure your event goes smoothly. An experienced event planner can actually save you money by helping prevent costly mistakes.
5. Recruit Volunteers – Once you know that the event is going to happen and you’ve sold a few tickets, it’s time to recruit some volunteers. The best volunteers are those who have signed up for information about your event but for whatever reason cannot afford to go but fit within your demographic.
6. Market Everywhere – Well, market wherever your audience lives, plays, works and socializes. Your marketing should be directed and specific in order to get a good response. You can have Google Hangouts, webinars, articles, blog posts, eReports and more to promote your event. Everyone involved should be promoting the event with these methods. Also consider advertising your event in the local paper to attract new people who might not find you online.
7. Collect Leads – During your marketing, find ways to collect leads because the people you market to via email directly are more likely to sign up for your event than people who find your information in other ways. Consider allowing affiliates to market your event too.
8. Land Sponsorships – If you can land a well-known sponsor for your event it will make your event seem even more impressive when you say “sponsored by xyz corporation” if that corporation or entity is well known and trusted by your audience.
9. Choose the Right Venue – One of the most important decisions you’ll make is where your event will occur. Ensure that the space is right for the size of your event. You don’t want people to feel too crowded, or as if they are swallowed up by the venue. You also want the style of the event to fit in with the style your audience has in terms of them worrying about what to wear and how to present themselves.
10. Get Technical Help – Even if you are great with technology, monitors, computers, microphones and what-not you really want someone else to take care of these issues. You want to be a personality at the event, not the technical person because it will take away from some of the fun for you. You’ll have enough things to do as it is.
11. Practice the Performance – Your speech, the order of the talks, the use of the technology and so forth needs to be completed on site at the event location when possible to avoid any issues with lighting, technology or even walking up a step or two to get to the podium. This will make you all look more professional and avoid mishaps.
12. Test Technology – It’s been mentioned more than once in this list, but that’s how important it is. You should ask speakers to send you a copy of their presentation prior to the event so that if something happens you’ll have a copy, they’ll have a copy, and put a copy in the cloud just in case. But do not assume the internet will work. Have back up plans.
13. Allow for Breaks – Don’t forget to put realistic breaks into your event so that your participants do not get too fatigued or uncomfortable. Even interesting talks can put people to sleep if they are uncomfortable, hungry, or need to use the restroom.
14. Ensure the Temperature is Comfortable – A very important component of a successful event is how the environment feels to the participants. You don’t want it to be too cold or too warm in the location. If there is an issue, ask it to be fixed on behalf of your guests.
15.Serve Healthy Food – It’s tempting to go crazy and serve heavy food that will shock and awe the participants but you really want them to focus on your message and not their full and possibly sick and over fed stomachs. Give options for different types of people. You can survey those who purchased a ticket to ensure the food choice fits most people.
Good planning and plenty of forethought will help ensure your event is a huge success. Not only that, but you’ll be able to create a profitable and fun outing for everyone involved.
I can't wait to hear about your first live event!
Are you a member of the Health and Wellness VIP Library? In the last ten days we have added the following to the already 100+ videos, audios, Ebooks, Tip Sheets and more:
Added in March:
How do you feel about your life right this very moment?
Are you enjoy it? Are you fulfilling your passion? Or is it dreary and tough to get out of bed every morning?
In a perfect world, you would jump out of bed happy and energized, ready to tackle the day with ease. Your family would go off to school or work happy, your clients and co-workers would love everything you had to say, and you would see the passive income checks come in every day from your book sales, birds would sing and life would be grand!
Oaky, that's the perfect world, and mostly an illusion, but when your life is balanced, then your energy increases, you feel revitalized, and stressful situations don’t stop you in your tracks. In other words you can easily handle nosy co-workers, deadlines and traffic jams.
TCM (traditional Chinese medicine), teaches us every human body has an energy highway through which all energy flows. This flow of energy affects how we feel, how we think, and also affects our overall health. When there are no energy blockages, life is good and we can have a nearly perfect day. When we experience energy blockages due to stress, injury, trauma, poor diet, or other poor living conditions, our overall physical and mental health suffers dramatically.
Setting boundaries within your life (and this especially true for business owners) is the key to maintaining your energy’s balance. Your energy is also your spirit or your liveliness and when you take on too much work or have clients who don’t meld with your business philosophy, you become stressed, which dampens your energy, thus dampening your outlook on life.
So what can you do to re-balance your energy and also make sure this doesn't happen again? You begin by setting boundaries. (REAL boundaries you can stick with, that work with your life.) One of the fastest ways to accomplish this, is working one-to-one with a coach.
Because this is such a HUGE topic for so many people, I have designed a private VIP Day just to concentrate on this issue and get your energy flowing smoothly again. These one-to-one online days are custom designed to meet your needs and be completely life-changing in every way possible: mentally, physically, and spiritually. They are created with the focused intent on addressing issue you need support with.
If you want to take a massive leap in your perspective + happiness, cutting away months (or even years!) of frustration, false starts, and confusion – you’re in the right place.
Learn more here or book a free introductory session and we can discuss it further.
If you are feeling overwhelmed and need help setting realistic boundaries, I'm here for you.
"My zone of genius is around mentoring, guiding and coaching inspired, creative, conscious and spiritual entrepreneurs and individuals to connect with their deepest desires and values so they can rise with grace. I believe in treating the "whole person" and with simple energetic shifts they can reach their highest potential and serve from a place of inner peace and fulfillment."
Click to set custom HTML
“If I am not good to myself, how can I expect anyone else to be good to me?”
― Maya Angelou
"Every day is a new beginning, choose wisely."
-Sarah Parker Thomas
“We are all a work in progress.
And the possibilities are endless.”
Sarah Parker Thomas